Abdominal pain, blocked throat, pain on arms, ears. Diagnosed acid reflux. Nerve problem?

Hello, I am a thirty three year old male. For the past three years I have had severe upper abdominal pain. When the pain triggers, my throat feels like it is closing, I get pain in my arms' and my ears start to ring. My stomach seems to swell during the pain. It lasts from a few hours to days at a time. I have been diagnosed with mild acid reflux. I have had a echocardiogram and a nuclear stress test and both came back good. Am I suffering some type of nerve problem?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013