Abdominal pain, bloating, vomit feeling. Taking vegetable juice. What happened?

Hi, we started vegetable juicing about 4 months ago - myself and 3 kids. We are NOT on a juice only diet we are on our regular food diet but just started incorporating about a cup and a half of vegetable only juice everyday. The first 4 1/2 months were fine but all of a sudden after drinking my juice one evening, I started with severe abdominal pain and bloating. I was belching continuously and kept feeling like i would vomit. None of the vegetables were any different than what we normally juice ( a combination of parsley, spinach, cucumbers, capsicum, carrots, beets etc). Also the kids were fine and continue to be till today but I have gotten this every single day for the last 2 weeks. I kept trying because was not convinced it was the juice since it made no sense that I would suddently develop this intolerance so I started eliminating 1 vegetable everynight till I was down to just cucumbers last night and I still suffered the same symptoms! No symptoms eating the whole vegetables even in huge quantities and nothing else has changed. Kids still fine with all vegetables. I'm wondering what happened. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013