Abdominal pain, bloating, gastritis. On medicines. Not much improvement. Suggestions?

Dear Sir, I have been having abdominal pain due to Gastrites for a couple of years(Since 2008). I had a condition where I need to go to the toilet as soon as I get my breakfeast, and usually it is loose motion. This condition was there for a couple of years and now it is gone. Year before the last(in mid 2010) I started dieting and with that I got severe Gastrites, specially when I wake up in the morning. One of the doctors prescribed me Combilac Plus and the condition got better after getting that medicine. Again after few months (in December 2010), when I use a little bit of Alcohol, I got gastrities severely and I consulted a Gastroentologist. He prescribed Rabaprenazole 20 mg (Bd) and Domperidone (tds), plus an anti Acid (Belicide). He also prescribed to do an Endoscopy and the results said I have Antral Gastrites and GERD . Also doctor gave me Hpyroli KIT and I used it for a week. I have been using Rabaprenazole and Domperidone for more than 6 months now, but there is not much improvement in the condition. Daily I get abdominal pain and bloting specially towards the left side of the belly button. Sometimes the bloting\ pain occurs in the right side of the stocmach as well. I get this pain daily after breakfeast, after lunch and in the evening (from 3 pm to 8 pm) and then the pain dissapears. I tried several aurvedic medicines as well since I did not get a good cure from Rabepranazole and Domperidone. One Aurvedic doctor prescribed me to use VimLiv (Indian aurvedic drug), but I doubt the effectness of such medicine on my condition. Please help me in this regard as I am getting a severe pain daily and due to excessive food intake to releve the pain, I am gaining weight as well. I am 5 8 and 77 Kgs. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013