Abdominal pain, bloating, gaseous, constipation. Due to stress from first job?

before my stomach is gassy and feel like im acidic and as the days passed i feel discomfort like stomach pain in the lower left and I feel like too poop everytime but im not, now everytime after eating i feel bloated , and before i feel bloated i have changes in my bowel movement the worst is i didnt poop for 4 days and that not normal to me my regular poop is everyday, but now im taking otameal and some fruits like apple and its help alot now my concern is gassy stomach, abdominal pain (mostly in lower left), feel bloated, and one thing is multivitamins w/ iron help to contribute constipation? and by the way its all started in my first job, I think i am stress because its my first job, can you help me about this?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012