Abdominal pain, bloating, frequent urination. Uterine fibriod seen in pelvic scan. Want to conceive

i am 28yrs old, 1.65cm tall, i ve being having abdominal pain ,especially on the right part,sotmach hotness(just yesterday and today)and sometimes pricking in my navel.some times my abdomen get bloated,i urinate frequently.i went for pelvic uss few hours back today(6 june 2012).heres the result below.please and please i need your help.i want to be pregnant(plz give ur advice,explanation,,treatment). SCAN RESULT THe uterus is non gravid and anteverted measuring 8.2 multiplied by 6.3cm,The endometrial plate is undefined,There is an ecogenic mass measuring 4.2 multiplied by 3.9cm at the uterine surface of the uterine wall.THere is also another ecogenic mass measuring 3.multiplied by 3.1cm at the posterin uterine wall.Both adnexia are free mass.mild fliud collection is seen at the O.P.D. IMP=UTERINE FIBRIOD(INTRA MURAL AND SUB-SEROSAL).P.I.D.Onyike Juliet.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012