Abdominal pain, bloating. CT scan shows pancreatic lesion. History of breast cancer. Scared

Hi, I am scared to death. I survived breast cancer at 40 and then the next yr after having a complete hysterectomy I developed and infection and during a ct scan in the er a small pancreatic lesion was found. My surgeon aspirated it and found it to be benign, but two months ago I started having pain in my mid to lower right abdomen accompanied by a bloated feeling. I have tried both a regular and an open MRI but have been to claustrophobic to get through either. Now I have an MRI rescheduled with Valium prior and Atavin in the same IV as my contrast. I m scared of what may be wrong and I m scared that the Atavin may not be enough to get me through the procedure
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012