Abdominal pain, bloated, swelling, tender. Bladder fullness. Help?

Last night I went to bed without urinating as I was tired and unable to get to the restroom. I woke up this morning with my stomach (believe bladder) very full and swollen before I went to the restroom. After I used the restroom, I have been experiencing some abdominal pain on the lower left side. It's tender to touch and a little crampy. Not sure if this is just caused by holding the urine for so long, or if there could be a problem. I have no other symptoms. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013