Abdominal pain, bleeding for longer, burning sensation during sex. Any advice?

Hi, I am 26 year old and married. I am gettting my menstrual cycle for once in 35 days as below: APril: 23rd april MAy: 31st july 5th first day of my menstrual august 14th first day of my menstrual This time i had severe abdomen pain. I could nt sleep night untill i took 2 tablets of panadol and this time bleeding was for six days where as usually i will have only 5 days.since yesterday started with burning sensation during sex. .Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012