Abdominal pain, bigger breasts, back pain, not pregnant. Taking iron tablet for anemia. Cause?

Hi i was just looking if can get answer i was struggling 2 months pain on my abdominal and my breast are getting bigger and it is hurt when i touch, first month i though i was pregnant but after i get my period that i realize I am not. i am waiting my second period will be 10 July.. i been seen a dr tell all this and he told me just wait next period but i am not feeling well i even cry with out no reason every people know me asking me if i am pregnant and those days i can t sleep because of pain my back and abdominal and my breast as well pleas Dr help me what it could be i only take my iron tablet cause of my animia .
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Thanks for your question.
We can't really declare a woman pregnant unless she has a positive test for pregnancy.
Signs & symptoms all are very unreliable & not sufficient to diagnose a pregnancy.
If you are trying for pregnancy start taking folic acid and take a pregnancy test one week after missing your period.
Wish you best of luck.