Abdominal pain, backache, took tablets but no help. Solution ?

hi my name is AAAAA and im 52 rs old for a week now ive had abdominal pain and backache i also had pain all down my right side so thursday i went to my gp and he said my intestines were full so he gave me tablets i took those thursday friday and lastnite the pain on my rite side has nearly gone but i still have the backache and pain at bottom of mt stomach im not eating properly also i feel like i wont to push down below all the time i havent had a period since march 2012 so i dont think its that i just wont to get it sorted ive even thought about changing gps but i have being diagnosed with i b s a few yrs ago thank you
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013