Abdominal pain, back pain, red fleshy substance discharge from vagina. Negative pregnancy test. Could I still be pregnant?

i stopped my pills last july and i didnt have my period but then i started using another pack of pills for the month of august. i finished the pack already and then last night i experienced extreme abdominal pain and back pain and when i woke up this morning i saw a thick fleshy red like skin came out of my vagina and i only have light bleeding. i used pregnancy test a day before it happened and the result is negative. could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012