Abdominal pain, back pain, itchy bruise on back, cannot walk. Had pancreatitis

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to answer my question if possible. My name is Jordan I am a 22 yr, old female. I have always had abdominal problems my whole life and 8/24/2011 I was told I had pancreatitis in an emergency room, I have ruled out basically everything that causes pancreatitis. My lipase isnt always high when it is bad. I have a terrible family history from multiple forms of cancer to gallbladder and kidney stones to heart problems. My life has gone down hill dramatically the past year. I cant do anything anymore, I have zero energy, just the wieght of holding my body up is unbearable. I constantly cant eat or sleep becuase im either to nausious or in to much pain. BUT recently this past week i have only slept for probaly 10 hours within the past 7 days and eaten almost nothing, My pain is so severe and sharp that I cant walk and it will stop me right in my tracks where ever I am. My pain is constant but gets worse everyday, Over these past 7 days I have noticed the pain in my back has gotten so severe that just laying on my body is literally impossible and I noticed my back was really sore to the touch and I looked at it in the mirror and noticed it was a small bruise starting and it was very itchy. Since then the bruise has gotten worse and the itching has become worse. I have constant chest pain as well so this makes my breathing even more labored and painfull. I am just getting very scared becuase this is happening so fast. At this moment right now I cant even walk at all, moving anything in my torso is the worst pain I have ever felt, I have learned to deal with horrible pain on a daily basis but this is new and to much, I know my body and I know something very bad is happening. Please i will answer any questions and any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated, Thank you for reading this. Have a good night. -Jordan (female/22)
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012