Abdominal pain, back pain, depression, headache. Negative pregnancy test. What is this?

My symptoms are lower and upper abdominal pain along with back pain , exhaustion, depressed mood ,headaches and no period since November. I have had treatment for a uti . No help. Had blood work 2 pregnancy tests , they were negative. Had an ultrasound , not definitive. And a mri. They think it may be pcos, but they are not really sure. Can you share any thoughts about what this may be? Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013