Abdominal pain and pulsating abdomen. Why is chest in pain? What could it be?

Hi I am a 20 year old female and I am having shooting pains which originated about two or three days ago. They started first just in my abdomen and would pulsate. Yesterday I would get the pains in my abdomen and then there would be a tightening in my lower/middle back immediately following the shooting pains in my abdomen. Today I now have the pains in my chest and abdomen but there is less tightening in my back. It gets worse when I eat.. no particular foods but just when I consume food in general… do you have any idea what this could be? And should I see a doctor.. I am currently studying abroad in Barcelona so I would have to go to the hospital.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
hello mam,
Pain in the abdomen and now in the back and chest could be due to simple indigestion or bowel disturbance.But intraabdominal pathology cannot be ruled out and hence you need to get evaluated by a doctor so yes, you need to visit a hospital
All the best