Abdominal pain, alternate diarrhea and constipation, increased urination, fatigue. What could this be?

Hi. I have been having abdominal pain for about three weeks now. A majority of the time it s on the right side just under my ribs, but also moves all around the right and left abdominal area. My bowel movements switch between diarrhea and constipation all the time. I have several bowel movements every day, and also have noticed increased urination as well. I also have been feeling very fatigued. I just went to a er because the pain in my abdomen is so bad. They took labs and did a cat scan of my abdomen. The cat scan came back ok, the labs had Ast level at 75, Alt 161, total protein 8.2. The doctor at er said she didnt know what s wrong, and to check with my pcp if doesnt get better. I don t have insurance right now, I was just wondering if you can give me any thoughts about what you think it could be. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012