Abdominal pain after walking on treadmill. Should I continue walking?

hi...........iam priyanka 24 years .......from my young age i was not doing any kind of physical work i was just hooked to reading........and now from past 1 year am slowly working a doing treadl mill walking ....i do it just for 30 mins......for 1 month i did only upto 5.8 speed.......after 1 month i walked at 6 speed for just 10 mins and then slowwed my problem is am getting abdominal pain when i walk my abdomen is aching like its gripping effect and when am sleeping and jus twist my abdomen is like my abdomen muscle is aching and also my thighs are aching........also my hips and back are aching......please tell me whether shud i continue walking r stop it........
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012