Abdominal pain after taking duphaston. Follicular study showing ruptured eggs. Will I be pregnant?

hallo, im rupa of age 28, im planning for my baby. recently i was gone through follicular study and my doctor confirmed me that two eggs got ruptured and asked me to use Duphoston tablets for the tablets got finished and now iam feeling little bit pain in my stomach .so doctors can any one please tell me why am i geting stomach and abdominal pain and what are there any chances for me to get pregnant.. pls help..
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013