Abdominal pain after meal, stools stuck in colon, took medicines, no relief. Advice?

Hi, i consulted my GP the other day about some abdominal pain after a meal. I visited him 5 days after the event. He did a sonogram, and found that the lumps that i felt were faeces stuck in my colon . He prescribed me lactulose . I have been drinking it and even took Fleet so that it will loosen up the stools. Yet nothing is happening. its been 5 days since i last saw my doctor. I am still feeling the pain. what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012