Abdominal pain after intercourse. Taken Advil and Gas-X. Hurts to walk, cough, sneeze. Painful bowel movements. Cause?

Last Friday, beginning about 10 minutes after intercourse with my husband, I experienced severe lower abdominal pain for approximately 2 hours before pain began to subside with help of Advil and Gas-X. Today is Wednesday and I am still experiencing pain. It hurts when I walk, cough, sneeze, stand up from a sitting position, et cetera. The sharp pains near my ovaries are gone today, but I am also suffering from trapped gas in my abdomen and pressure in my rectum. I have the urge to defecate, but I can't. I had a bowel movement this morning but it was painful.

What is causing all of this, and why has sex triggered it suddenly?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013