Abdominal pain after ejaculation, left testicle got bigger. Reason for pain?

Hi, im 20 and i just ejaculated i think 5 hours ago and i had pain in my abdomen in the left area. This is the first time i experienced it. After ejaculation i think it seems not all of the semen leaves the uretha, i experience small amount of semen and i experienced pain in my left lower abdomen. And my left testicle got bigger after ejaculation. Is it varicocele and why i experienced pain and small amount of semen for the first time?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
hello selena
this is not varicocele.
at the time of ejaculation might you contracted your muscle that causes retention of semen and pain