Abdominal pain after eating or drinking, done upper GI, ultrasound normal

Pain in lower right abdomen . (just below the rib) Pain intensifies after i drink coffee, tea, or soda ... and when i eat certain foods. I can press in on my abdomen and feel the area of pain. .. Doc did an upper GI .. (tube down throat .. checked my stomach & stuff out) they found an area that was irritated.. but they said it appeared to be healing up. They also did an ultra sound .. found nothing. That was 3 or 4 months ago.. pain is still there & at times worse. I drink alot of coffee.. im gonna try to purge .. and just drink water & eat veggies a few days .. see what happens.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer