Abdominal pain after eating, blood in stool. Have ankylosing spondylitis. Should I find a new GP?

For the last 2 years I ve experienced stomach pains and digestive issues, including pain after eating in my lower abdominal quadrants, as well as occasional bloody stool . I m 21, and have been diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis , and my general practitioner seems to think that my digestive issues are a non-issue, but they re getting progressively worse. Should I find a new GP? Or ask to be referred to a gastroenterologist? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012