Abdominal pain after an unprotected sex

help! having increased pain in my abdomen for the last week im having increased pain in my abdomen for the last week, starting a few days after i had unprotected sexual intercourse , and im having a lot of sudden food cravings and ive been eating a lot more then usual. Besides that, im exhausted easily, and having more bowel movements then i was having, but that just may have something to do with the food.. i dont know what it could be other then POSSIBLY being pregnant , but thats not something i want to consider, can you give me other possible reasons im having these symtoms??
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Trying to give an answer with ayurveda-firstly it seems that you are not very consious with your
habitate viz intercourse,eating+drinking etc.This causes "ammaj vikruti" giving all root causes of diseases.Firstly,take a wise consultation from an expert of ayurveda;and follow the instructions.Take easy digestable food,drink water in between your meals,go to sleep early at night,wake up early in the morning,follow dincharya+ratricharya,the mental status is also creates problems.If these things are not going to happen will create diseaes which is almost the main cause of all diseases.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing healthcare magic.See pregnancy can only be confirmed after you miss a period.more over your symptoms seems to be due to some food infection.Take light diet,avoid heavy and oily foods.drink plenty of fluids like juice,soups etc.Take some analgesic for pain in abdomen and body ache.In for next time apart from anything else avoid sexual adventures like this to prevent some other complication that you may get.