Abdominal pain after a fall during hiking. Should I be worried about internal bleeding?

I went hiking yesterday, and during the hike, i managed to trip over a fallen over tree. I landed hard on the ground, which was mostly smooth flat rock, atop my water bottle. My water bottle was in my stomach pouch of my sweater. my abdominal area has been giving me sharp to dull pains ever since, and i was unable to sleep well because of it. i am 18, 5 4, and 289 pounds. i have no serious illnesses, except a slightly high cholesterol level. Should i be concerned about anything serious like internal bleeding or such?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012