Abdominal pain after D and C. Prescribed antibiotics. Had colon removed

Hi, I had a D and C 4 days ago and I had two polyps removed, one on the outside of my uterus and one on the inside. I still have a lot of lower abdominal pain , its like a stinging sensation. I went to my local doctor and he prescribed me antibiotics. I m really hoping this works . I am 41 and have 3 children. I had my colon removed 4 years ago due to ulcerative colitis , got a j pouch and a reversal. As you can imagine this is all I need. I play football and am so anxious to get back playing. Thank you, ali
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012