Abdominal pain. Urine test shows amylase, yellow, turbid, many epithelial cells. Meaning?

Yes I`have slight abdominal pain and more on the left side went to get blood work and urine test today and shows urine is yellow and A Turbid what does Amylase and Many Epitheliat Cells mean. One test said that too many crystals is this to be taken seriously I have been taken epilepsy med for 25 years now no tests on liver and kidneys ever been done. One more thing please what does estimated gfr at 86 mean is that too high or low or just right. Thank You for this time.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013