Abdominal pain. Ultrasound shows fatty liver infiltration. Done urine test. Diagnosis?

I am 31 yr old male.I have been experiencing acute pain in the left side of abdomen below the rib pains when I touch the used to be occasional but since two days the pain is not going increases if I lie down. I have done an ultrasound ,everything else was normal except it showed fatty liver infiltration.then I did a complete urine test,it has the following result reaction acidic, pus cells-2-4/hpf, erythrocytes-occasional,epithelial cells-6-8/hpf,no crystals and casts. Doc gave me antibiotics ,have been taking them flow about ten days now,but has not experienced any relief.please help diagnose my pain. Thanks raza.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013