Abdominal pain. Ultrasound showed prominent endometrium and minimal fluid in cul de sac. Urine showed ketones and protein

I went to my OB for left sided lower pubic/ abdominal pain . I have a 25 day cycle. This was 8 days past ovulation. I had a temp of 99.8. I had a transvaginal ultrasound which showed prominent endometrium at 16.7 mm and minimal fluid in my cul de sac. Also my urine showed a moderate amount of ketones And protein. I am not diabetic nor do I have high blood pressure. Urine pregnancy tests also showed negative though I am trying to conceive.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012