Abdominal pain. Scan shows echogenic stone. Taken Levofloxacin for breathing problems. Recommendation?

my name is tony from nigeria. i did a test because am having abdomen pain at the right part of my kidney for over 3 month now, so i was asked to go for a abdominal scan and also a culture test for a month now, with a bacterial pathogen isolated after 24hrs for the culture test and a scan resulted that an echogenic stone measuring about 7.9mm X6.7mm in size was noted at the sinus complex of the right kidney. and i was given ofloxaxin drugs after the dosage of the drugs i started having breathing problems and the pharmacist recommended me to levofloxacin after taken the dose am still having the right abdominal pains uptil this moment....please doctor what drugs should i take to stop the pains because am unable to sleep very comfortably at night due to the pain on that part of my body...please doctor what drug would you recommend for me that will stop the pains...thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013