Abdominal pain. Hurts to walk and cough. Done blood test and urine test. What is it?

Im having severe pains in my lower right abdominal area by my hip bone . Its been going on for almost a weeks now. I first had pain there last week, i was on my period i thought maybe it was just cramps . I finished my period on friday last week but the pain did not go away. I feel like its just getting worse. I cant sleep it hurts to much, even when i walk, cough , laugh, and stand. I went to the walk in clinic two days ago, and i did à urine test, and blood test . He said my urine was good, no signs of anything wrong. Blood results are not back yet, He wanted me to go for an ultrasound, i havent gone yet because my finacee said it could be à bowel obstruction . So i tried mineral oil, and the next day i took ex lax. I had diareahha but the pain is still there and hasnt gone away yet. Do you have an idea what it is or where this pain is coming from? Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013