Abdominal pain. Having colitis, endometriosis. Taking prednisone, rash, hives. Solution?

Hello, I was diagnosed with Colitis 3 years ago, but recently I am having abodomenal pain. The doctors can't find what is wrong. My symptoms don't match with my diagnosis. 3 weeks ago I could not even drink water I got severe pain. Right now I am on Prednisone for 2 months since nothing else worked. After 4th day of taking this medication, I developed rash and hives all over my body. I also have Endometriosis but no one knows what is the cause my problem
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013