Abdominal pain. Endoscopy showed GERD. Taking Esomeprazole and Norflox

I was having pain on both right side and left side of my abdomen . I had an upper endoscopy nd was diagnosed with GERD LA-A,pathulous LES and Erosive gastropathy. My doctor prescribed me udiliv 300 BD and Esomeprazole 40 OD(2 weeks) and norflox TZ(5 dayz BD). He asked me not to drink water 1 hr b4 the meals and 1 hr after the meals. From last 2 days i m having constant pain in in back region. while pressing below sternum it aggrevates it the back below left rib cage. pain is severe and i am nt able 2 sleep there is no pain on right side bt left back side is paining like hell.age-24,male
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013