Abdominal pain. Difficult bowel movements. Getting treated for UTI or cystitis. History of arthritis and connective tissue disorder. What is the correct diagnosis?

I started have abd pain about a week ago. i m 54 post menopause x 6 yrs I thought it was constipation.I took miralax and it took 3 days for me to have a have a lg smooth BM .I have pain across my lower abd pressure and gas from both ends.I went to the ER they are treating me for a UTI or Cystitis I m taking Bactrim Ds 2x aday for 3days and pyriduim. I am getting really concerned .The pain worsens after eating within a few minutes. I have a Dx of connective tissue disorder 10 years now and arthritic pain and knee replacement my biggest issue Im a vegatarian for 17 yrs no pork for 32 yrs .Im health concious.I m becomming very concerned this a new issue for me . thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013