Abdominal pain. Cyst in the ovary, gall bladder muscles not working. Need to go for the removal of the cyst?

I recently found out that the muscle that works my gallbladder not working need to have it out 8 Feb. I also had an ultrasound due to abdominal pain and they found a 3cm cyst on left ovary in Oct Now Jan they found a 2 cm cyst (fluid) right ovary and a 4.3 cm complex cyst left ovary. Do I get the ovary removed first or gallbladder? Should I get a hysterectomy? Uterine and cervical cancer run in my family. My weight is dropping now 105...usually 115-120 Can t put weight on. Any advice what to take of first Very scared of what this cyst is going to do if I wait
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013