Abdominal pain. Colonoscopy showed redundant colon. Noticed frothy and bubbly urine. Could it be UTI?

Hi,my name is harvey. Last 5 months ago i had stomach pain and gassy gut everyday. I went to the GI doc and had colonoscopy and barium enema. Results shows i have redundant colon and my cecum is at the left side of my abdomen. Both my sigmoid and transverse are redundant and + fobt. Afterwards they test me again for fobt and turns negative. My doc told me that i have to live with it since this condition is inborn (having a weird colon). Last two weeks ago ive notice that my urine is frothy and bubbly. When i drink a lot of water, the bubbles are gone. I went to the lab for urinalysis and the results are many mucus thread. Could this be a uti? I had uti when i was in college. Sometimes my lower abdomen hurts radiating to my rectum . Always feel gassy. I dont know if its my colon or my urinay system. If this is not uti, could this be some colon problem affecting the appearance of my urine? 28 male. Thanks in advance doc.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013