Abdominal muscles did not retract post delivery, bulge between sternum and navel. Any ideas?

I m a mother of 2 children ages 8 and 3. After my oldest was born, my abdominal muscles never fully went back together so, of course after a second child they re still separated. I m 26, very active (exercise 6 days a week) and am a healthy weight. I ve noticed a bulge between my abdominal muscles between my sternum and navel. It s about the size of a large grape, not painful but definitely tender, and sticks out more when I lean back. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012