Abdominal hysterectomy, endometriosis and adhesions, rash on body, Monistat, Lotrimin, Gold Bond, and Benadryl,

It has been 11 days after my abdominal total hysterectomy due to endometriosis and adhesions. I had a little rash on my buttocks and upper, inside right thigh before leaving the hospital on March 16th. They told me it looked like a heat rash due to wearing a gown and my legs brushing against each other. Yesterday, I got up and saw a rash on my right arm where they took my blood. It is shaped as a circle around the area they used the needle. After showering yesterday, the rash grew to my belly, neck, chest, and right wrist . Today, it has grown a little more and is on my hands in the area where they put the IVs. I have tried Monistat, Lotrimin, Gold Bond, and Benadryl . I went to a Clinical doctor yesterday afternoon. She told me she didn t know but it looked like Scabies; however, she didn t want to give me anything for it at that time. Instead she gave 3 prescriptions and told me to use them each, one at a time to see which helped. But if none worked and I still had it after a week, schedule appointment to come back to see her. My question to you is could it possibly be hives from the surgery. The last day I took my pain med (Vicodin) was March 20th and I got my staples taken out on March 21st.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012