Abdominal hernia, have difficulty in holding erection. Normal blood test, testosterone level. Cause of ED?

I have a problem with keeping an erection . I am 40.5 9. 180 lbs and in good health. Also i had a complete blood test done that shows nothing abnormal. My testastarol level is normal evrything seem to be normal. However, i have a abdomen hernia(may be more then one )that goes down close to my right testical. Is it posible that the hernia is causing the ED by putting pressure on the blood vassel ? Thank you,ROMEO
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012