Abdominal flutter, irritating. What are the possible reasons?

Hi Experts, Iam a male aged 44 years .I have a kind of flutter sensation , like vibrations at the centre of the lower region of abdomen . It occurs at erratic frequency and not in any set pattern i.e in a speciifc time or before having food or after having food etc. and stays for few seconds.But it is irritating though i do not have any pains at this moment of time. Iam having this since couple of weeks. What are the possible reasons this could be attributed to? Is there any line of treatment for permanent cure? Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern this is not the disease that can be treated with the specific drugs but this could be functional problem your apprehensiveness, anxiety and depression could be the reason behind this, you need to control your functional impulses, away from the anxiety and depression, no need to worry about this the symptom will dis appear soon, take care and have nice day.