Abdominal flutter and pain. History of surgery on stomach. Can you help?

Hi I m a 14 year old male and I ve been having these random and weird abdomen flutter s and some slit pain just under the belly button. I have had surgery on my stomach (the surgery was where the belly button was and the surgery was 7 years ago) but I don t know if that s it your not, I ve seen to have lost a small bit of weight (but this is verified because I do not scale, but I fell thin). I know this is not the best information but if you can help it will be greatly Appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013