Abdominal distention, urine with white strings, severe pain. Taking UTI medicines. Suggestions?

Was told I had UTI , taking Cipro, my descending and ascending colon is distended, my stools are small little bits, the doctor that prescribe told me I might have kidney stones , but need ct scan to confirm. The abdominal distention worries me a whole lot, feel like I am about 4-5 months pregnant. (but now for sure). Suddenly have urine output with white stringy materials coming out. Crohns, IBD , Colitis, I just order some potassium citrate for kidney stone via internet. don t have pcp. pain level from 8-9 severe., taking nsaid/ ibuprophen/aspirin.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012