Abdominal discomfort, stomach problems, redness in cervix. Infection?

Hi I ve been having some stomach problems recently (suffer from gastro issues and possibly IBS but have eliminated a food and seemed to improve things) and this is linked to lots of stress lately. I thought this was the cause of my abdominal discomfort but had a smear test this week- and the Dr said my cervix looks very red...since the smear i ve had a smollen abdomen and a general feeling of discomfort. Everything else has been normal- no bleeding or abnormal discharge etc. Obviously I have to wait 2weeks for the smear results, but is there a chance I have an infection? Feeling pretty run down and horrendous for about a week now. Thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer