Abdominal discomfort, spotting and cramping after mirena removal, HPT negative. Why is it ?

I had mirena for over a year and just had it removed 4 weeks ago because I was having abdominal discomfort for 3 weeks prior to removing it. I was spotting and cramping for 2 weeks and I hadn t bled for 8 months before that. I had unprotected sex the night before the spotting occurred because the coming fell off.. I tested for pregnancy 4 weeks ago and it was negative, and I am still having abdominal cramping and discomfort without the mirena. I don t know what is going on with my body but I m concerned. I keep thinking of std s, pregnancy, or something that occurred from the mirena...
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012