Abdominal discomfort, lower back pain, bloating. CT scan shows bladder infection. Treatment?

Hi my wife was in teh ER last week with abdominal discomfort and lower back pain . She has this for a few weeks. A CT scan was done as well as blood work and Urine test. Conclusion was Bladder and UI infection. She was given antibiotics got somewhat better after finishing them. She still has abdominal bloating and back pain when walking. They also saw fibroids but the said it was not a cause of her pain. what else can it be.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013