Abdominal discomfort during sitting, prescribed Prilosec. Duodenal ulcer?

I seem to have developed a gnawing discomfort centered on the far right side of my abdomen . This gnawing discomfort comes and goes and is always better at night when I m relaxing. I go to bed and awaken with no pain in the morning. As the day goes on the gnawing discomfort will build. If I eat, the discomfort does go away for awhile. If I do any physical activity the discomfort goes away as well. My worst discomfort comes from sitting and doing sedentary activities for a long period . I was prescribed Prilosec and was told to try this for thirty days. I seem to experience back pain which wraps from the abdomen to my back, all on the right side. Is this possibly a duodenal ulcer?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012