Abdominal discomfort, bloated, no pain, hazy, tired eyes. Have hypothyroid. Taking Omeprazole

I have been having discomfort in the lower right hand side of my abdomen . Sometimes it feels like a twinge other times i get a bloated sensation and some sensitivity to pressure. It is not a severe pain just a discomfort. It has been going on daily for quite a while. I also feel hazy at times any my eyes feel tired, my peripheral vision does not feel normal. I have had an upper GI and ultrasound which both came back normal. I also tested a bit high for hypothyroid but was retested and it came back normal. I am currently taking omeprazole daily.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012