Abdominal discomfort, belching up food particles, chest pain, under rib cage, shoulder blades. Hiatial hernia in endoscopic test. Treatment?

I have daily severe abdominal discomfort, including belching up food particles, etc. chest pain radiating to the back. Occasional sharp pain under right rib cage upon inhaling & pain under shoulder blades. Many years ago (30+) I was diagnosed with gall bladder "sludge", and approx. 15 years ago endoscopic exam revealed a hiatial hernia. I've gone many years without any digestive symptoms and now, all of a sudden, these symptoms have returned. I'm very uncomfortable.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013