Abdominal cramps, sore breasts, lower back pain after periods ended. Help

hello! im just really confuse now coz i just had my period and it was on and off lasted like 4 days,not really heavy like usuall (started like pinkish then brown then red blood ) and i usuall wil have it for max 5-7days but this time it wasnt......but now just right after i finish my period im having abdominal cramps on and off and my breast started to feel sore again and have lower back pain for few weeks now..please help me!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013