Abdominal cramps, sore breasts, dizziness, weight gain. Negative pregnancy test. Other possible causes?

Hello, I ve been cramping for a whole week, breasts are tender to the touch, feel dizzy, gained about 17-20 lbs, have hot flashes at random moments, and when being intimate my lower right side seems to bother me recently. My first day of my last pd was July 1st and that was for June. I have been on birth controls since 2007 and took my last pack in may. I took a pregnancy test yesterday just to be on the safe side but it was negative. What could be the cause of all this?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer