Abdominal cramps, nausea, loss of appetite, gastric trouble. Could this be due to stomach flu or side effects of plan b which was taken a week back?

Hello, There is a big stomach flu going around my work. I have been washing my hands absolutely every time and didn t touch my face at all. I have taken plan b about a week ago and also a month ago with a successful period. For the last 3 days I have had abdominal cramping, since last night I have had nausea but I believe from stress .. This morning I got my period abdominal cramps have slightly subsided, but I have got period cramps, took 3 extra strength tylanol and than got nausea again, loss of appetite and since this morning extremely gassy (farting a lot).. Am I coming down with the stomach flu or is this possible effects from plan b? Everyone that has the sotmach flu at my work got instant hit with the flu not gradual. Please help? Thank You.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013